Why is Stem Cell Therapy Good for Anti-Aging?
Stem cell therapy is a type of cell therapy where stem cells are introduced into the damaged tissue to treat the disorder or the injury.
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) are used in most stem cell therapy. They’re non-hematopoietic cell precursors initially found in the bone marrow, but actually present in many other tissues.
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) in culture are adherent, proliferating, and capable of multilineage differentiation into several tissues of mesenchymal origin, such as bone marrow stroma, adipose tissue (body fat), bone, cartilage, tendon, skeletal muscle and etc.
Stem Cell treatment uses umbilical MSC, bone marrow MScs, adipose MSCs, PRP and sheep placentin to help anti-aging & skin rejuvenation | StemfinityCord Malaysia
Well known and used for bone regeneration for many years, Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) came into the limelight at the end of the 1990s. Thanks to the evidence that, despite their adult stem cell nature, Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) are capable of multipotent differentiation.
This may be useful for regenerative medicine by having the remarkable ability to self-renew and also give rise to a further generation of cells that can multiply.
In addition, since the beginning of 2000, it has become clear that Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) possess immune regulatory properties that may make them useful in autoimmune diseases.
Why is Stem Cell Therapy Good for Reviving Old Age?
Research into stem cell-based therapies has increased in recent years due to observations that these types of cells can provide new avenues for treatment where other treatment options are limited.
Though bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells have been the gold standard of stem cell-based therapies, there is mounting evidence that umbilical cord stem cells may offer some advantages over bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells.
As well as other popular stem cell types, such as adipose tissue, periodontal ligament, and dental pulp.
So Why is Stem Cell Therapy Good for Anti Aging?
In short, stem cell therapy was heavily emphasized to have the capacity to repair, renew and replace damaged tissue is a good anti-aging treatment. As shown below are the functions of Mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) therapy:
- Help facilitate the growth of new blood vessels, a process known as angiogenesis which leads to improved blood flow in tissue
- An anti-inflammatory effect which fastens wound healing– After aiding wound healing, it helps in reducing the size of scarred tissue such as infected cardiomyocytes (heart cells) or wound to joint injury
- Repair of damaged tissue which then leads to the renewal of healthy tissue
- Relief if symptoms related to any chronic diseases
- Vast improvement in the immune system against disease
- Better digestion and elimination of constipation
- More flexible joints and discs
- Improvement in skin elasticity and thickness
- Reducing facial pigmentation, and adding a glow to your skin
- Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles
- Improving skin complexion
- Tightening and shrinking open pores
- Removing dark circles
No more joints problems, no more constipation, better appearance, overall human health improvement.
PRP Therapy is considered a new science in aesthetic medicine. PRP helps regeneration of cells to reduce wrinkles. As a result, it make you look younger.
PRP is suitable for those who would like to rejuvenate and repair the skin by using the patient’s blood to go under centrifugation process.
The blood will be separated into layers and get the most concentrated platelets is called “PRP” or Platelet Rich Plasma.
The PRP contains a substance called “Growth Factor”, which stimulates the growth of Fibroblast cells that are responsible for creating collagen for making the face to look younger.
After the extracting process, PRP then mixed with natural substances such as Hyaluronic Acid or HA and injected back onto the desired point.
The process will restoring collagen from the inside of skin and create new collagen.
This will make wrinkles and deep grooves gradually fill from inside which is skin rejuvenation method by using natural mechanisms.
Normally skin problems tend to come with increasing age. That’s because the structure of the skin layers, which contain collagen and elastin, began to sag and deteriorate with time. PRP can help restore and help skin return to its natural state.
Advantage of PRP
- Repair and restore damaged skin.
- Makes the face more radiant and looking younger.
- Clearly see results for about 2 weeks after treatment and when continuous treatment, it will tighten the skin.
- Make skin smoother and softer.
- The result can last up to 12-15 months with 1-3 weeks per session in the process.
Results may vary for individual on. Depends on the skin condition Age and post-operative care of patients
Preparation before PRP Treatment
- Individual with medical conditions or takes medication regularly should consult a doctor before receiving any treatment.
- Inform your doctor of your health condition, medical history or medical allergy or food allergy.
Post PRP Treatment
- Immediately can continue with daily routine activities.
- Cold compress or can take painkillers but must be NSAIDs
- Avoid applying nourishing creams that contain AHA or other whitening products.
- Avoid washing your face within the first 4-5 hours of treatment.
- Avoid facial massage, facial scrubs or heat, steam, sauna or direct sunlight.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and extreme activities and exercise.
- After treatment may have bruising And there are some slight swelling spots which will disappear on their own within 1-2 days.
- Can normally apply skin cream or moisturizer.
Dotstemcell is the ultimate choice in stem cell treatment services for your entire family, with available services for all ages.
For many years we have led the industry in technical innovation by partnering many experts and dedicate to being at the cutting edge that allows us to provide the best stem cell care.
Partnering with many international-renowned experts in stem cell transplantation, We are guided by the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT), the Medical Council, and a set of international medical ethics in research and development for stem cell transplantation.
Because of our high proficiency in research, we have advanced stem cell technology through clinical trials and are rapidly moving our most advanced developments to clinical practice. Our team of qualified medical experts work to ensure an international standard of care.